Saigon was known as a pearl of the Orient in Southeast Asia, even now it isn’t the capital but still the biggest dynamic and none-sleep city in Vietnam and a promised land for our locals from other provinces, you can easily find everything over here what if you know exactly where it is. Vn Bike Tour gruarantee that Exploring Saigon 4 days 3 nights is worth your holiday.
Let’s imagine, why should you waste much time to find out the best things to do in Saigon on your own while you just relax and enjoy your whole holiday, and let us offer the best option with a competitive price?
We also offer free travel insurance, free pick-up and drop-off at the airport, strong WIFI connection for every customer. Besides, we can organize the good hotel room in case you have no idea where to stay in our city.
DAY 1: PICK UP - SAIGON
- Friendly VN Bike Tour staff will pick you up at the airport.
- Check-in your hotel before exploring Saigon 4 days 3 nights .
- Due to the time, maybe we can do the city tour to show you our famous landmarks in Saigon, or we can do the city tour at the next day:
War Remnants Museum for the American war history in Vietnam or the Reunification Palace – a landmark in Saigon for its history and architecture values.
Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon Central Post Office for the French architecture.
Jade Emperor (King of Heaven) Pagoda, the most spiritual place for local Viet and Chinese people to pray for having babies or love.
Ben Thanh Market, a must-see attraction in Saigon for the lively market activities and photos.
DAY 2: CU CHI TUNNELS
Cu Chi tunnels - the unique underground village, a must-see destination for every first time visitors, the tunnel system wasn’t only created for hiding and fighting the enemy, but it was also a safe hidden city for long term living during the American War.
Enjoy both countryside with big farming and jungle sightseeing.
Watch a short documentary film about Cu Chi during the war (in many foreign languages options to choose)
Discover the cover of secret refuge and an incredible network of Cu Chi tunnels.
Crawl through the narrow tunnels that is totally made by hand.
Gain more knowledge about history, weapons and damaged self-construct traps etc.
Try to shoot with AK47 or MK16 riffles in a well-supervised area (*optional with surcharge)
Taste the main dish which locals ate during the war time: Boiled tapioca with hot pandan tea.
DAY 3: MEKONG DELTA
This is the time to escape the busy city for a while to visit the peaceful countryside: Ben Tre province, known as a coconut kingdom to understand more about Mekong Delta culture and lifestyle. As you know, Ben Tre is also the first revolution place in Mekong Delta where Vietnam War began with the famous quote “It became necessary to destroy the town in order to save it” from the U.S army.
Take leisurely cruise on the Tien river to see 4 islets which are represented as four mythical animals in Southeast Asia: Dragon, Kirin, Tortoise, Phoenix.
Try the freshly barked handmade coconut candy, visit honey bee farm for the honey tea and some specialty products, walk through the orchard garden to taste seasonal tropical fruits and enjoy the melody of “Ðờn ca tài tử” which is an indispensible spiritual cultural activity in locals’ life.
Relax on the rowing boat going through a mangrove palm canal, and continue to ride by horse-drawn carriage through the village as the way locals did in the 19th century.
Walk a little bit to the beautiful riverside restaurant for the specialties of Mekong cuisine.
DAY 4: SAIGON - DROP OFF
- Relax and be free to exploring Saigon or go shopping on your own.
- Check-out hotel and the car will drop-off at the airport.
* Note: Please kindly let us know if you have any food allergies or special requests.
- Good quality AC private car.
- Pick-up and drop off service at the Tan Son Nhat airport.
- Helpful English speaking tour guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Tropical fruits at local market.
- Travel insurance ($5,000.00/case)
- Bonus: Free amateur photographer & security service from your private tour guide. ;)
- Other meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Tips and personal expenses
- Bullet fee at Cu Chi shooting range.