The very first impression the tour makes on everyone is the extremely lively and crowded trading atmosphere of Cai Rang Floating Market. After that, we’ll head to Cai Be for joining a local cooking class, biking around peaceful village paths, enjoying the melody of South Vietnam folk music, and then relaxing on a rowing sampan through a mangrove palm canals to feel the real Mekong atmosphere.
- Pick-up and drop-off service in the center of Saigon.
- English-speaking guide.
- Vehicles (new private AC car, private boat and rowing boat trips in Mekong Delta, * bicycle - for the biking)
- Lunch meal and tropical fruits are mentioned.
- Travel insurance ($5,000.00/case)
- Entrance fees.
- Bottle drink / local tea.
- Other meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Tips and personal expenses