The private tour to Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai is a great day trip from Ho Chi Minh. Visit Tay Ninh, home of the unique Cao Dai sect which is a mix of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and Christianity. It's super worth visiting during prayer sessions at noon and admiring the colorful, mysterious and marvelous architecture. After lunch, we visit the famous Cu Chi Tunnels, an amazing underground system from which the Vietnamese fought during the American and Vietnam War.
- Good quality AC private car.
- Free pick-up and drop-off in the center of Saigon.
- Helpful English speaking tour guide.
- Bottle drink.
- Entrance fee to Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Light snack with tapioca and tea at Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Tips and personal expenses
- Bullet fee at Cu Chi shooting range.